||[Apr. 18th, 2004|10:15 am]
|||||A Different City - Modest Mouse||]|
Alright, but only because I was silly enough to do it to Tif....I suppose I will post it here too. As if I don't answer everything you all ask anyways.
want everyone who reads this to ask me 3 questions, no more, no less. Ask me anything you want. Then I want you to go to your journal, copy and paste this, allowing your friends (including myself) to ask you anything.
here are my questions:
1. what is your biggest pet peeve and why?
2. What are the best and worse things you did in life?
3. i am i will copy-cat the strenght an weakness one from you.
1. Hrm...Biggest pet peeve? Anyone who does not have an original thought in their head. A follower. It makes me grit my teeth and force my hand not to slaughter them. But then...so does that anoying typing style that has taken over the online population.Black Mage says:
2. My worst thing I did was turn my back on someone. I let them do something in my honor and never batted an eye afterwards. So, while the act isn't mine...I still consider it one of my sins for not stopping it.
The best? Mar...and by default Quinton. Love is an odd thing. You never fully get over it. But, with Mar...it doesn't matter if I get over it or not, he'll always be some part of me because I have this great little child that came out of it. So...Quinton is summed up as my best thing in life.
3. Strengths... Independent. Intelligent (in the common sense way). Confident. Loyal. Caring. Playful. Geeky. Organized (mostly). A damn good Mommy. And, gunna quote Erik for a few others....
When life is shitty for you...attempt to not burden others with that fact.
Black Mage says:
You try for people.
Black Mage says:
People can care without actually trying for people.
My weaknesses: Introverted. Always late. Moody. Dwell on hurts. Self-reliant. My problems, I'll deal attitude. Pushy. Superior attitude often. Bitchy. Business minded. Fangirlish. Aggressive. Opinionated. Whiny. And of course...I'm sure my ego would be considered one also. *grins*
1. You love me?
2. Favorite flavor of ramen?
3. What are the benefits and disadvantages to your high and low moods?
One cheesy, one easy and one doosy!
1. Yes, but not in the way I think you want me to.
2. Er...what was the extreemly garlicy one again?
3. Benefits? Um, more thoughtful. Helped me understand human nature better when I delve into my own. Playful and fun, but not overly annoying with it...and yet mean and rude..and yes, sometimes annoying. It's hard to tell what mood I'm in. *shrugs* Some people can get that, some can't. I have tried to not let it affect how I've treated a person, but when I slip into apathy mode, I don't tend to -care- or even notice how it affects people sometimes. Not a good thing. There's been other things to go with it. Perhaps my like of pain stapling from it. I'm really not sure how to answer this in case you can't tell. I'll go with lame references to general problems. It makes relationships of any sorts very difficult. But it also makes the relationships that last despite it stronger.
2004-04-19 04:05 pm (UTC)
Fun silly ones
1) Why do stupid people breed?
2) What color does a smurf turn when you choke it?
3) Chocolate... Dark, milk or white?
1. Because no one has shot them yet.
2. Purple, but they look better that way.
3. Dark, second best is milk. White is just nasty.
1.) Why do you think we get stuck asking these kinds of questions?
2.) Why does Tif keep asking what color a smurf turns when you choke it when we could easily figure that out?
3.) Is this nonsensical enough for you? =) (P.S. Luv ya Boss!)
1. Because some idiot comes up with an idea, then another idiot sees it and says, hey that was fun! Lets copycat them! And then it becomes widespread and everyone picks up on it.
2. She heard once that the colors a person turn while being choked relate to other colors during certain activities. Since she has a fetish for all those little blue men, she wondered what color their parts would be.
3. This has nothing on Erik and blue peeps. *blinks* Silly girl.